Tag: 南京会所工作室外卖

 

Winning Limerick Edge Embrace competition has photograph up in lights

first_imgLimerick Ladies National Football League opener to be streamed live Email Winning Limerick Edge Embrace competition has photograph up in lights – photo: Alan PlaceTHE winning image from the Limerick Edge Embrace photography competition is now up in lights with its installation on a billboard in one of Limerick’s prime advertising locations.Tony Clancy’s image of Curraghchase Park captured the hearts of the judges and the voting public in the professional category of the Limerick Edge Embrace competition, which was run by Limerick City and County Council.Sign up for the weekly Limerick Post newsletter Sign Up The prize was a month-long billboard campaign showcasing the winning entry.Speaking as he saw the billboard for the first time, Tony said: “I’m shocked to see it to be honest. It’s brilliant to see it on the billboard. I never thought that when I entered the competition that it would win, so I’m over the moon.”“The image really came as a result of Covid-19. My friends, who are the couple in the photograph, and I bought caravans as a result of the lockdown, so we could go camping as we all have kids. While out in Curraghchase I got the idea of a photograph of a couple around a campfire, so it just grew from that.”The 36-year-old, originally from the Dublin Road, said all his friends now are delighted with his win and especially now as the image is up on the billboard. “Once they heard the billboard was installed they have gone and taken selfies in front of it. It will be great to look at those pictures in years to come.”“I’ve been a wedding photographer for nearly seven years, so entering the competition was something different for me. It was different creatively. Coivd-19 has meant my wedding work has stopped, so I had time to enter the competition.”“Winning has been a great boost to me and as result I’m after securing two jobs, so it’s been great on so many fronts. It will also be a great marketing tool for me.”Tony’s image will remain on the billboard on Mulgrave Street for two weeks, before it is posted on another billboard on the Dock Road for a further two weeks.The prime sites close to the city centre on two of the major arteries into the city will ensure that Tony’s stunning photograph will be seen by thousands of people daily in both locations.The competition ran over October and earlier this month to celebrate the new Limerick brand Limerick: Atlantic Edge, European Embrace.Professional and amateur photographers had been invited to capture the beautiful contradictions of Limerick’s distinctive character.A total of 376 entries were submitted with judges shortlisting seven in the professional category and 14 in the amateur category.The shortlisted images were then put to a public vote on the Limerick.ie Facebook page where more than 10,000 votes in total were cast.Tony’s amazing image ‘Embrace the Wilderness’ was the clear winner in the professional category while Natalia Sobiecka won the amateur competition and received a €1,000 voucher from Whelan Cameras.You can continue to share your photos of the many aspects and visions of Limerick on social media using #LimerickEdgeEmbrace. TAGSKeeping Limerick PostedlimerickLimerick Post Previous article66 patients waiting for beds at UHLNext articleWATCH: Mixed News On Injury Front Ahead of Galway Clash Meghann Scully Linkedin WhatsApp RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Donal Ryan names Limerick Ladies Football team for League opener WATCH: “Everyone is fighting so hard to get on” – Pat Ryan on competitive camogie squads center_img Roisin Upton excited by “hockey talent coming through” in Limerick Twitter Limerick’s National Camogie League double header to be streamed live Print LimerickNewsWinning Limerick Edge Embrace competition has photograph up in lightsBy Meghann Scully – November 24, 2020 68 Facebook Billy Lee names strong Limerick side to take on Wicklow in crucial Division 3 clash Advertisementlast_img read more

 

Lautaro Martinez would only leave Inter for Barcelona

first_imgRead Also: Barcelona facing €100M loss amid Covid 19 outbreakThe Argentine international has netted 16 goals 30 appearances for Antonio Conte’s side this campaign and has particularly impressed in European competition, scoring five in six outings in the Champions League.His current deal runs to June 2023 and was signed in July 2018, when Inter paid Racing Club €24m for his services.FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 El Mundo Deportivo cite a report in Gazzetta dello Sport that the Argentine international would have no issue in having his long-term future at the Milanese giants but could be tempted by a move to the Camp Nou. Loading… Promoted Content7 Most Asntonishing Train Stations In The WorldWho Earns More Than Ronaldo?This Is Probably The Happiest Dog On Instagram11 Most Immersive Game To Play On Your Table Top10 Hyper-Realistic 3D Street Art By Odeith6 Extreme Facts About HurricanesThe Highest Paid Football Players In The WorldA Soviet Shot Put Thrower’s Record Hasn’t Been Beaten To This DayWho Earns More Than Ronaldo?Mind-Bending Technology That Was Predicted Before It AppearedBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For ThemCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable Waycenter_img Inter striker Lautaro Martinez would reportedly only be interested in leaving the club to join Barcelona.Advertisement It is said that the Blaugrana lead the way in the race for the 22-year-old, whom they had identified as the long-term successor to the ageing Luis Suarez.However, there is also said to have been interest from Barca’s El Clasico rivals Real Madrid, with El Mundo Deportivo comparing the interest between the two as ‘like a war’.last_img read more

 

Sumner Newscow weekly poll: The future of WSU basketball question

first_img Close Forgot password? Please put in your email: Send me my password! Close message Login This blog post All blog posts Subscribe to this blog post’s comments through… RSS Feed Subscribe via email Subscribe Subscribe to this blog’s comments through… RSS Feed Subscribe via email Subscribe Follow the discussion Comments Logging you in… Close Login to IntenseDebate Or create an account Username or Email: Password: Forgot login? Cancel Login Close WordPress.com Username or Email: Password: Lost your password? Cancel Login Dashboard | Edit profile | Logout Logged in as Admin Options Disable comments for this page Save Settings You are about to flag this comment as being inappropriate. Please explain why you are flagging this comment in the text box below and submit your report. The blog admin will be notified. Thank you for your input. There are no comments posted yet. Be the first one! Post a new comment Enter text right here! Comment as a Guest, or login: Login to IntenseDebate Login to WordPress.com Login to Twitter Go back Tweet this comment Connected as (Logout) Email (optional) Not displayed publicly. Name Email Website (optional) Displayed next to your comments. Not displayed publicly. If you have a website, link to it here. Posting anonymously. Tweet this comment Submit Comment Subscribe to None Replies All new comments Comments by IntenseDebate Enter text right here! Reply as a Guest, or login: Login to IntenseDebate Login to WordPress.com Login to Twitter Go back Tweet this comment Connected as (Logout) Email (optional) Not displayed publicly. Name Email Website (optional) Displayed next to your comments. Not displayed publicly. If you have a website, link to it here. Posting anonymously. Tweet this comment Cancel Submit Comment Subscribe to None Replies All new comments With Baker and Vanvleet now graduating from Wichita State, what will happen to the basketball team? It will still be a top 25 type of team as long as Gregg Marshall is the coach. WSU’s fortunes will dip temporarily, but will likely bounce back soon. Oh, boy. It is about to become a stink-fest at WSU. View Results  Loading …Follow us on Twitter.last_img read more

 

FUFA EC statement on Mujib Kasule

first_imgOn this Monday 19th June 2017 the Committee has further scrutinized the nomination documents submitted by Kasule Mujib and found that the said aspiring candidate did not comply with the mandatory requirements stipulated in the FUFA Statutes, FUFA Electoral Code and FUFA Electoral Guidelines for candidature of the FUFA President and FUFA Executive Committee.The Committee noted that Mr. Kasule Mujib failed to comply with the following articles of the FUFA Electoral Code 2012:Article 10 (5) Nominations of candidates shall be made by both the Chairman and Secretary of fully subscribed members. Where members are individuals, nominations will be done by fully subscribed members; andArticle 10 (6) Subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility prerequisites, a candidate to the office of the FUFA President shall only be valid if supported by any three members of FUFA where one such member is from the FUFA Super League Clubs or FUFA Big League, the other member being from Special interest groups as defined in article 10 (1) (d-1) of the FUFA Statutes and the other member being a Regional Football Association.In addition, Mr Mujib Kasule did not also comply with Article 39 (4) of the FUFA Statutes –Only Members of FUFA may propose candidates for the office of President. Members shall notify the general secretariat in writing of the name of a candidate for the presidency of FUFA at least two months before the date General Assembly.Finally, Article 11 (2) of the FUFA Electoral Code 2012 states Candidatures will be registered by the EC, scrutinised by the EC for compliance with this code, the FIFA, CAF, FUFA and/or respective statutes of the organization for whom elections are being conducted and declared eligible for election after payment of the respective fees as stipulated in this code.Based on the above reasons the Committee unanimously found that Mr. Mujib Kasule failed to fulfill the mandatory requirements and is therefore ineligible for nomination as a candidate for FUFA President.Share on: WhatsApp The FUFA EC make their stand at FUFA house. PHOTO BY FUFA MEDIAThe Federation of Uganda Football Associations (FUFA) Electoral Committee has on Monday evening pronounced itself on the status of Mujib Kasule’s nomination in the on-going FUFA presidential polls. They ruled that incumbent Moses Magogo will be unopposed.The FUFA Electoral Committee is chaired by Samuel Bakiika with Yusuf Awuye vice chairman. Committee members are Habib Aluma, Geofrey Kintu, Michael Igole and Stanley Kinene.Mujib picked nomination forms. Was ruled ineligible by FUFA EC****IN THE MATTER OF NOMINATION OF KASULE MUJIBDECISION OF FUFA ELECTORAL COMMITTEEFriday 16th June 2017 was the final day for returning nomination documents in accordance with the FUFA Statutes, FUFA Electoral Code 2012, and FUFA Electoral Guidelines, on that day the FUFA Electoral Committee (herein referred to as the Committee) received Nomination forms from a one Kasule Mujib an aspiring candidate for FUFA President and FUFA Executive Committee.The Committee would like to point out that whereas the said aspiring candidate was required to return the nomination documents to the Committee at 2:30pm on Friday 16th June 2017, to enable the Committee ample time to scrutinize the returned documents, the said aspiring candidate only appeared before the Committee at about 4.30pm shortly before the close of business.Nonetheless the Committee was compelled to adjourn and reconvene on the next working day, being Monday 19th June 2017.last_img read more